Please take a look why you need to think and to take an action now to buy home:
ADVANTAGE OF BUYING vs. RENTING:
Advantage of buying a home
|Disadvantage of renting home|
|Pride of Ownership||No pride of Ownership|
|Pay off your own capital and Mortgage interest||Pay off landlord’s capital and Mortgage interest|
|Property usually builds equity over time||No equity builds up, no matter how long you stay|
|Greater Privacy||Partial Privacy|
|Can easily borrow money as low as interest rate against home equity plan as you need.||Cannot borrow single penny against landlord property|
|Buying home is like a “forced” money saving plan||Renting a home is like “forced” money losing Plan|
|Take advantage on capital gain tax deduction||No capital gain tax advantage|
|Upgrade your home as you want||Cannot upgrade anything without landlord’s consent|
NOW IS TIME TO BUY HOUSE BECAUSE:
- Interest rates are extremely low
- Affordable mortgage plans available
- Use RRSP money for down payment without paying tax as a first time buyer.
- Get advantage right way of up to a total $8475 Rebate (PLTT $4000 and MLTT $ 4475) in land transfer tax as a first time buyer.
PLEASE CALL ME TO KNOW AS FOLLOWS:
- How much you need to set aside for down payment and closing cost?
- How much your monthly payment ?
- How much you you should plan to set aside monthly for utility and city's property tax?
- How much money you will be saving monthly Vs. Renting?
- How much will be your equity and capital gain after five years of home ownership?
ONLY 4 STEPS TO COMPLETE THE BUYING YOUR DREAM HOME:
- To find your dream home
- To conduct the home inspection
- To arrange the Mortgage
- To close the deal by your own Lawyer.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty